Thursday, October 06, 2005

The happiest pig in the slaughter house



Woah! What a nice bar! I’ve never been here before… I like the ambiance; it’s so… dark… Let’s see if I can find a nice piece of a** for tonight.

That blonde bimbo looks right… all alone in that table.

- Hello, gorgeous!
- I’m with someone
- Not a problem, I’m not jealous, hehe
- But he is.

Who? Whoah!, that’s a big guy…

- Piss off, sucker
- Sorry, my bad. Didn’t mean to bother you.

Man, that was close… maybe in the bar… Let’s go see if…

Get outta here! Amanda? Can’t be… Wow! I haven’t seen her in… what? maybe…ten years since I dumped her?

That was a bad call… Who would ever throw away a piece of a** like that? Perfect round a**, a nice pair of bazookas, and face like an angel… and she hasn’t changed a bit since then… looks a bit pale, though…

Well… Who cares? Just for tonight… oohhh, I remember… that’s the best f***k in the world… and she used to give the best bl*wj*bs ever… Ooooh she was so great!

Time to think… what can I use with her? The dead wife’s story is too old… maybe… yeah… the “My life has been totally screwed up since I left you” story must work with her.

Ok, then… puppy’s face, and let’s get there!

I think I’ll just sit here, besides her, looking pathetic until it’s time to “recognize” her.

Man, she hasn’t aged a day, since then.

Ok, it’s time.

- A… Amanda?
- Yes, who..? Jack?

Ok, let’s give her the line and see if she bites… Woah!, her eyes are even more beautiful than I remember! I had to stop staring at her boobs to see them, that should tell you something… Altough… something seems off…weird...

She’s falling for it!, Yeah! Well, I can’t read her eyes, they seem like… Mybe she’s high? Her pupils are kind of dilated… Oooohh… maybe that’s why she is so pale… maybe she’s a junkie!

Well… Let’s just hope she still knows her way around the bed…

Yeah, she’s ready… we’ll get to her place and then… nice night for little Jackie, hehe.

What a body! How well she moves… She’s gotten some new tricks, though, I don’t think I enjoy too much the biting.

Here she comes… Yeah, baby!, That’s it!... She’s going to suck my…

…blood?

Oh, sh*t!



Partly inspired by: "El diario de una vampira" by Alexandra C.

No comments: